DKT INTERNATIONAL is a not-for-profit organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention.
DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Job Title: Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs)
DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs) for community based distribution and sales. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
We are looking for smart, mobile, dynamic and committed female individuals to fill this position which will be located in communities within the following states: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Kwara, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo
- Counselling on family planning to women resident in the communities and providing the appropriate contraceptive method
- Selling DKT basket of products including Fiesta and Kiss condoms, Postpill and Levofem to women within the community
- Community based distribution of family planning / contraceptive services and products
- Visiting homes, businesses and markets within the communities and administering Sayana Press injectable contraceptives to the women
- Must be FEMALE
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and DKT health service business
- Must be capable, energetic and mobile
- The position reports to the Medical Representative covering the state
- Nurses and midwives are also encouraged to apply
- Must possess 2-3 years’ experience
- Must possess CHEWs certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria
- Must reside in a community within one of the specific states listed above
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with subject tagged ‘CHEWs’ to email@example.com