Novelle Center is a professional training company with a penchant for high quality service delivery and candidates’ satisfaction in our training services.
We are setup to provide health and safety training, project management and NEBOSH international certification programs to individuals and corporate organisations. In our bid to achieve our set organisational goals for 2015.
We seek to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Marketing/Communication Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales target and conduct market research
- Building up customer base and create marketing budget
- Plan promotions, publicities and coordinate adverts of training services.
- Liaise with designers for production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Coordinate onsite registrations of candidates.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities
- And liaise with relevant business players and foster relationship that will enhance my marketing campaigns.
- Handle all PR and charges necessary for marketing engagements with relevant officials and center in campaigns.
- Plan, execute and supervise effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage new and existing customers’ accounts.
- Monitor competitors activity
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- Build proposals and create partnerships
- Source and secure sponsorships
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy ability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- Must either reside in Anambra State
- HSE and (or) Project Management skills will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in marketing services
- Age must be between 23 – 30 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th September, 2015.