Promasidor is a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. Promasidor produces, distributes and markets its quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent, bringing joy to millions of consumers. Promasidor’s milk powders, food enhancement products and beverages are affordable, delicious and good for you.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Communications Manager Job Vacancy at Promasidor Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
- Manage the Promasidor media interaction and execute communications initiatives in accordance with the company’s business goal and to position it is as the leading FMCG in Nigeria.
- Develop and execute PNG Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy with the aim of building, promoting, and maintaining the corporate brand.
- Develop and maintain internal communication strategy, delivering timely and effective communication throughout the company.
- Review and supervise the production of the company’s magazine.
- Act as local resource of communications expertise and guidance
- Establish, manage and monitor the internal communications within the company- newsletter, magazine, photo speak.
- Review, maintain and update the company’s website.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
- Manage the corporate social responsibility arm of Promasidor Nigeria Limited in accomplishing set CSR goals and aspiration.
- Develop tracking and measurement methodologies for evaluating the effectiveness of the company’s CSR initiatives
- Build relationships with relevant agencies, authorities and the media to aid in creating awareness for our CSR projects.
- Develop and recommend relevant CSR activities designed to give required mileage to the corporate identity of the company
- Build sustainable relations with the media and leverage same to ensure proper and timely dissemination of information that positively positions PNG and its products as a leader in the industry.
- Write targeted feature articles.
- Facilitate advert placement to obtain optimum exposure.
- Build and maintain good relationship with relevant media agencies and authorities in order to enhance the Promasidor brand.
- Manage press conference and leverage the opportunities therein.
- Prepare press releases.
- Create and successfully execute company’s events with zero brand dilution and optimal brand enhancement.
- Develop and communicate event diary.
- Ensure measurement of effectiveness of events / sponsorships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online