Recore Limited – Our client, an international fast growing, Bible-believing Pentecostal Church with headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos is embarking on a strategic structuring for a more effective impact.
We seek to engage the best of hands in the position below:
Job Title: Communication Manager
The role involves but not limited to the following:
- Be responsible for the management of the church’s communication requirements.
- Manage the relationship between the Church and all its stake holders
- Recommend strategic communication policies for approval of the senior pastor.
- Manage all necessary liaisons with the Church’s stakeholders.
- He will supervise all protocol duties in the Church
- Design communication programming that will boost Church vision/mission
- Upon professional assessment, select and deploy media of communication as appropriate for all church engagements.
- Produce requisite communication organs including bulletins, handbills, posters, radio and television jingles/ messages, as well as such content as may be required for internet presence and social media
- Hold a minimum of second-class-lower Degree from a first class university. (Evidence of post Graduate studies will be of advantage)
- An excellent knowledge of the internet and social media is indispensable.
- The candidate must have a flawless command of the English Language at oral or written levels.
- He must be very personable and must be at home with “A” list personalities.
- Must have practiced Mass communication for a minimum of two years;
- Alternatively he must have been directly involved in managing public communications is an executive capacity for at least two years.
The remunerations and terms and conditions of employment are competitive, motivational and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Curriculum Vitae quoting Job reference number as subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th April, 2016.