GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry – from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability. We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Intern – Oil & Gas
Job Number: 2291776
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: OG-HQ Headquarters
- This internship has been designed to give college/university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- For this specific role, we are looking for qualified candidates to be work in the Oil / Gas Commercial and Sales Organization.
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- The candidates will work with the commercial leader interfacing with the sales team to track weekly progress on Orders/Sales/Margin/Past dues/Unsolicited quotes/.
- They will also track the new business initiatives to add value and increase the current business trends.
- As a valuable member of our team, GE Africa interns will receive many benefits including:
- Current college/University student
- Good grades. Minimum 3.5/5.0 CGPA
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online