College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ile-Abiye – The institution was established in the year 2014 within Ile-Abiye Complex, Ado-Ekiti. Being a mission institution, she had been known for academic excellence and good moral behaviour, within the few years of establishment, the College has recorded tremendous progress in the accreditation of courses and infrastructural development.
Owing to our well applauded institutional reputation, the College is looking for an energetic and reputable individual or organization who can work as a:
Job Title: Registration Officers
- To support the team of admission examination committee of the College in the ongoing 2016/2017 admission process.
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in Jamb/Waec/Neco and other admission coaching, registration activities.
- Good canvassing skills and ability to encourage.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Computer literate: ability to analyse and report data using spreadsheet applications.
- Providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills using electronic and other media.
- Very good self-organisation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their applications to email@example.com