Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Cloud Enterprise Architect Job Vacancy At Oracle Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Position: Cloud Enterprise Architect
- Oracle Solutions can help customers transform their Business and IT.
- To accelerate the largest deals across EMEA we seek applications for an elite team of Chief Enterprise Architects.
- Applicants should be Chief Architects, Head of IT Architecture or CTOs, with significant experience of helping businesses transform their IT approach – for example by moving to a standardized, consolidated and more agile IT estate, application modernization and rationalization, or exploitation of data.
- This EMEA team of Oracle Enterprise Architects will be an intrinsic part of the Sales team and have a single focus on positioning Oracle’s Solutions at the heart of the largest Transformation projects.
- Common customer opportunities and projects will include but are not limited to Cloud adoption, consolidation, big data initiatives and customer experience management.
- Oracle Enterprise Architects bridge the gap between business and technology -speaking the value language of business and technology Câ€�level individuals.
- They combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
- Ideal Candidates will be seasoned senior level professionals who not only possess deep experience with technology transformation but also significant experience in applications.
- The role is predominately a Pre-Sales role, with positions open across Europe, Middle East and Africa.ï»¿
- Contribute to and drive largest Oracle Cloud deals in EMEA as directed by country/cluster board with rigorous sales focus.
- Work in collaboration with local account team (X-stack -hardware, technology and applications), Global Client Advisors
- Lead all consultative selling enabling services including domain architects, sales consulting, Industry Business Units (IBUs) and Insight
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Interact with all roles at customer – including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
- Articulate case for change
- Lead detailed discovery analysis
- Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops
- Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture
- Provide detailed sizing and associated justification
- Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption
- Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins
- Advise on organizational impact of solutions
- Play an active role as part of the EMEA architecture community
- Remain fully aware of relevant architectural programs and assets from Oracle worldwide
- Remain aware of all relevant product developments and references – both at Oracle and at competitors
- Wide background including architecture, implementation and delivery of largeâ€�scale hardware and software systems in real-world situations
- Wide knowledge of IT market and trends
- Minimum 15-20 years experience in IT or Business Consulting
- Experience in a License product hardware architecture pre-selling role or having worked directly for an end user organisation as a Lead Architect, Chief Architect or CTO over the past 5 years
- Knowledge of full Oracle stack (ideally)
- Specific knowledge of Cloud technology is a must
- Specific knowledge of Oracle and competitor hardware solutions is an advantage
- Specific knowledge of Oracle database and middle-ware technology is an advantage
- Specific knowledge of Oracle applications is an advantage
- Specific knowledge of Oracle industry solutions is an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, disaster recovery, information management, big data, java applications, Oracle and non Oracle applications
- Significant C-level presentation experience
- Experience in a role reporting directly to/advising CIO or similar
- History of advising on and controlling strategic IT decisions throughout a major business;
- Recognised as an IT leader and thinker by independent organisations such as IT vendors or analysts;
- Flexible to travel
- Relevant local language skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online