IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IBM Global Account Deskside Clients Support
Job ID: GTS-0795333
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for driving customer satisfaction, communicating with clients (as necessary), working with other competencies to ensure print projects are rolled out to the community in an effective manner, as well as ensuring Desk side is prepared to offer support for any new projects affecting clients.
- They are responsible for resolving customer hardware/software problem tickets. A technical knowledge of the supported platform is required as well as a working knowledge of the hardware. Resolve tickets within the customer SLA(Service Level agreement) and obtain a high Customer Satisfaction rating.
- Drives communication with clients, client representatives and management, DCS/DSIS customer satisfaction to help achieve targets, establishes and runs procedures to ensure client call back. They also work with delivery team to reduce Out-of-Criteria tickets, as well as drive Desk side Support Representatives to achieve attainment targets by monitoring achievements and setting up corrective actions where appropriate.
- Regarding finance, the Focal Point is responsible for creating and maintaining the resource model for the printer support service, planning and tracking the workload resources during the Operation Plan quarterly, planning and track the Capex for printer refreshment / new projects during the Plan and quarterly. Initiating corrective actions, as well as reporting on availability rates, usage figures, targets).
- This role performs varying degrees of problem determination and resolution of hardware and software problems through the effective use of available technical resources, per contracted service level agreements. They may also perform installs, move, add and change (IMAC) activities, as well as data backup and restore on certain accounts, for clients.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year experience in to demonstrate strong analytical skills in identifying and resolving data IT issues
- At least 1 year experience in logical data models
- English: Fluent
- At least 3 years experience in to demonstrate strong analytical skills in identifying and resolving data IT issues
- At least 3 years experience in logical data models
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentational with broad experience and evidence of each. Ability to present complex ideas to technical and non – technical audiences.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural and language environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Determination and resilience when working with customers
- Strong multi-tasking skills with extremely meticulous approach to IT projects
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online