TIMWE is a global provider of mobile enablement solutions, focused on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment, Mobile Money (mobile payments), Mobile Government and Internet of Things/M2M.
Operating in more than 75 markets in five continents, managed through 27 offices, TIMWE has a strong presence in its core Latin American market and is rapidly consolidating the position across Africa, the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Client Manager Job Opening at TIMWE
Job Position: Client Manager
- Manage the relation with the customers and interact with the project managers of on-going projects;
- Ensure local presence in major milestones;
- Sales support – interact with global sales and marketing teams;
- Identify and lead the capture of new business inside the customer;
- Understand project requirements to create & develop Project Scope;
- Validate alignment between proposal and project deliverables;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in IT or related area;
- Excellent English level is mandatory;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT;
- Experience in Project Management;
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online