CLG Securities Limited – An investment advisory firm, requires the services of a trader in its Fixed Income Securities business, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Design appropriate business development strategy
- Organize and drive a team to achieve the business development goal of the firm
- Assessing and developing risk budgeting tools for portfolios.
- Analysing, proposing and executing trades.
- Tracking portfolios for proper structure, sector weightings and duration.
- Responsible for selling third party products like (Mutual Funds, Bonds, Debentures & Fixed Deposits).
- Prospecting of customers through Sub brokers, new client acquisition, network, data base, References and open market.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
- To engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial investments.
- Contributing towards thought leadership by writing reports on investment themes for internal and external distribution.
- Coordinates sales and clients relationship activities
- Deliver on target
- Providing investment advice and recommendations
- Monitoring domestic and foreign stock market performance
- Interpreting financial reports
- Understanding and enhancing fixed income processes on both segregated and unitised product lines.
- Being a senior member of the investment team and credit committee by providing well thought out ideas and opinions that positively impact investment portfolios and related company strategies.
- Administering and evaluating clients’ investment holdings
- Persuade clients to buy or sell.
- B.Sc. in a Social Science discipline, Finance a Plus
- Any professional course will be an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with various financial instruments such as fixed income securities, stocks and derivatives
- Must be self-motivated and capable of leading a business development team to meet its target.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development of which 2 must have been at an asset management or stock broking firm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2016.