Saro Group – We are an indigenous business concern with interests and investments in imports, commerce, manufacturing and exports. To support our expanding business we are depending on an efficient Supply Chain System to drive our increasingly complex operations.
Below are the full details on the Clearing Agent Needed at Saro Group;
Job Position: Clearing Agent
- The Clearing agents are responsible for clearing of goods from the port to the warehouse.
- Payment of clearing Cheques, Duty, Shipping and Terminal
- Passing of container at the port to warehouse
- Arrangement for customs and other unit for examination
- Other functions that may be assigned by HOD, Trade Officer and Assistant Trade Officer.
- Lodgement of Entry at the Log room
- Custom Release
- Shipping Release
- Gate processing for customs
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competences
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes
- Team player
- OND in any course
- Relevant Experience: 0-2 years as Clearing Agents
- Required Age: 25 – 30 years
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) to: [email protected]
Surname and First Name| Age| Gender| Total Years of Experience| Institution| Course | Grade | Year of Graduation | Prof. Qualification| Last 3 Job experiences with dates| Phone No | Email
Note: Any Application not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Application Closing Date
25th of May, 2015.