EZ37 Solutions Limited – Our client, a leading Private School, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Ref No: EZ01962015
Location: New Bodija, Ibadan
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Assess, record progress and prepare pupils for examinations.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further
- Challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Facilitate learning by establishing good relationship with pupils and proper organisation of learning resources and learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Working with parents and school boards or to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school;
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
- Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings;
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- A minimum of 1 year working experience with children in primary school good communication and interpersonal skills Montessori training and experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 9th October, 2015