Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
Job Title: Claims Officer/Care Cordinator
Location: Lagos, NIGERIA
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 Years
- Analysing and processing of NHIS fee-for-service claims
- Checking enrollee status and approval
- Vetting bills according to NHIS tariff
- Noting discrepancies on the bills and writing or return of claims to affected provider
- Posting of issued cheques for paid claims
- Attachment of bill analysis to paid claims
- Filing of all paid claims
- Computerized processing of NHIS data.
- Assisting in processing NHIS capitation
- NHIS registration of enrollees
- Visitation of NHIS providers / parastatals
- Documenting / imputing of NHIS primary providers bank details
- Giving of approvals to secondary providers for NHIS enrollees
- Payment of NHIS providers capitation to banks
- Notification through correspondences and calls to NHIS providers on payment of capitation to their bank account
- Filing acknowledgement copies/receipts of capitation
- Attending to calls on NHIS enrollee providers
- Attending to NHIS enrollee complaints on omission of names or changes in ID cards (Registration)
- Assisting in enrollee enlightenment on the operation of NHIS
- Answer call professionally.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customer with product and services information
- Enter customer information
- Accept/process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
- Maintain complaints file (NHIS)
- Resolves enrollee complaints in Hospitals.
- Proffer referral centre and codes when necessary to providers.
- Proficient in relevant computer application.
- Other duties as assigned
Nursing, RN, RM
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Listening skills
- Problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 2016-02-12