Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC) a leading developer of residential and commercial accommodation based in Abuja Nigeria. We build high quality Estates where sell for low prices.
Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a range of building estate projects that is physically and naturally built from conception through completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society through your highly dedication to duties.
- Design, develop, create and maintain both small and large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports of project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc.
- Carry out road construction projects within and outside the estate premises
- Conduct site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks and suggest mitigating measures.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Proven track record in building and road construction
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, road, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as Orion, AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Coren Certified.
- M.Sc, B.Eng or HND in Civil Engineering.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters/Resumes to: [email protected]
Note: Applications received after the above mentioned closing date will not be consider.
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016.