Founded in 2010, Hybrid International Construction Corporation provides general contracting, construction management and pre-engineered metal building services to a broad range of commercial and industrial clients throughout Nigeria and beyond, including many Fortune 500 companies.
Anchored by loyal employees who are dedicated to providing superior service, and grounded in the philosophy that honesty and integrity are as important as the bottom line, Hybrid Construction has enjoyed an impeccable reputation for over 6 years. We have never failed to complete a project and have never had a bond claim. Schedules and budgets are meant to be kept, and we strive every day to do so.
“Safety First” for all employees is embedded in our company culture from top to bottom, and our EMR is among the best in the industry. One example is the completion of a major research facility for the Department of Energy, which required four million man-hours to construct, without a single lost time accident. Additionally, as a result of our efforts to produce only the “best projects we have been honored locally and Internationally.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Licence of professional engineer
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc