CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is a duly registered Primary Mortgage Bank that has remained healthy since inception in 1992. We are set up for the purpose of providing mortgage loans and assisting customers in accessing National Housing Fund Loan through Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mortgage Banking Manager
- Assist clients with applying for home loans and refinancing
- Seek out new clients, often through bankers’ mortgage lending seminars, presentations
- Form relationships in the real estate world
- Collect all necessary credit report and financial information for the loan application
- Analyze client application to determine whether they qualify for the loan as well as package successful applicants.
- Explain in writing to the applicant why a mortgage application was denied
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the mortgage process
- Know and be in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Negotiate the conditions of the loan with the client and ensure they understand all points
- Minimum of B.Sc in relevant course
- Masters in relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the banking sector.
- Knowledge of Estate Survey would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected]
Note: All applications sent after deadline will NOT BE considered.
Application Deadline 16th August 2016