Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Systems Engineer (Full Time) Sales (Nigeria)
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: S1001647
Start Date: August 1, 2016 Training
Why You’ll Love Cisco:
- Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact.
- You will interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected.
- You will be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you will take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
- Participate in a world-class training program. Gain valuable skills with global qualifications. Join the team that’s been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world! A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their networking knowledge and be trained to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals to provide technical solutions for our customers.
- Learn from top Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful engineering career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
- For the first three months of the program, you will undergo courses focusing on the latest technology advancements, including Cisco architectures, solutions, products, and competitors.
- Global Virtual Engineering is a multilevel technical pre-sales organization, which provides systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees in a global virtual networked environment. Upon graduation from the program, you will be promoted into a Virtual Systems Engineering role within Cisco, where you can continue to grow your career.
- Over the next nine months, you will advance into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering Team, actively involved in sales opportunities as well as shadowing technology professionals while continuing certification studies and virtual learning.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s (BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics; or Physics
- Application centric skills are preferred
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Must be willing to work in Amsterdam or Prague
- Must be able to legally live and work in Nigeria, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Strong academic background
- Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
- Technical support, pre-sales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply