Over the past 50 years, Churchgate has played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
Job Title: Head, Facilities Management
- delivery of a cost-effective, efficient and client-focused Facilities Management service for all properties belonging to the Churchgate Group
- provision of direction and leadership towards achievement of the business strategy as it relates to Facilities Management.
- working in close collaboration with FM Service Providers/Partners in a positive and progressive way to ensure facilities are maintained in the most efficient, effective and economic way.
- strong technical know-how
- The overall P&L of the Facilities Management Division
- Establishing the business plan to cater for all strategic and operational service requirements across the property portfolio
- To ensure that all buildings are managed and supported in an effective and timely manner and in a condition appropriate to their use.
- To provide a high quality service to clients based on agreed service standards.
- To ensure that FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with group financial policies and procedures
- To take a leading part in developing sustainable policies and initiatives and to deliver a program of development and maintenance which ensures that cost reduction targets are met
- Manage an operational team with the objective of upskilling and improving service levels and overall capability
- Provide technical advice as necessary to client representatives, appointed consultants and contractors for the design and operation of building services & systems.
- Manage the maintenance of the structure and fabric of all buildings, with due consideration of appropriate building regulations.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, appliances and assets belonging to the group; which are under the management of FM department
- Liaise with the Legal department in the development of FM service contracts, consultancy support and works contracts in accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Procurement department in providing accurate description (physical and technical) of parts and/or equipment required for FM works.
- Ensure that the facilities meet health, safety and environmental standards
- Manage building security in conjunction with Security and Admin departments
- Maintain liaison with various Govt agencies for appropriate permits, certification and licenses.
- Prepare and execute scientific Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) schedules to ensure minimum down time of equipment and facilities.
- Implement a policy of continuous improvement and develop, present and implement new ideas to improve the scope and quality of service delivery standards
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports to appropriate authorities and the board on transformation status
- Masters in Facilities Management, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, building or any other related business field.
- Ability to make quick decision and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Proven record of managing diverse and complex sites
- Technical Knowledge of building services
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Possession of Facilities Management certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar Facilities Manager position or experience in property management and operations, preferably in a large/medium size organisation.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply