Chronos Oil and Gas specialises in recruitment for the upstream and downstream oil gas and Petrochemical industry including Offshore, Construction, Mining and Shale Gas. Chronos recruits for both permanent staff and contractors for clients globally.
Our client, a world leader in market-driven Innovation and Science will commence a refinery build project toward the end of 2014 in New Delhi, would you like to be considered to be part of this exciting opportunity….?
You will be joining a company with expertise spanning two centuries, a diverse range of industries in more than 90 countries; uniquely positioned to help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges by bringing world-class science and engineering to the global market place though innovative products, materials and services.
- – Full responsibility for coordination of the monitoring, review, checking, approval, or recommendation for approval of field construction and erection of ISBL and OSBL Units.
- – Supervises Principal Engineers, who are responsible for specific Blocks of Units.
- – Liaise closely with commissioning Coordinator and Maintenance Coordinator to facilitate safe and smooth commission of the Units.
- – Mechanical Engineering Graduate, with at least 15-20 years post graduate professional experience in the Hydrocarbon Processing Engineering and Construction Industry.
- – Experience as Construction & Erection Manager of a greenfield refinery or petrochemical plant project, or similar facility.
- – Fluent in English Language.
- – Must permanent or contract staff of Sponsoring Company.
- – Reports to Project Manager.