Chips Bits & Bytes Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to provide E-learning and Power Solutions (Solar & Inverter).
The wide spread reliance on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and the meteoric growth of the Internet and online services are strong testimonies of the benefit of shared data and shared resources. Hence the need for a reliable ICT infrastructure deployment and management in Nigeria has been a long-standing wish of many corporate, industrial, banking and the private sector.
Chips Bits & Bytes Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify and evaluate market, new target clients
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
Key Competencies and Skills Requirements
- Good knowledge of Solar and Inverter business
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced in MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed
- University Degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Six (6) years (or plus) experience in sales/business development
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]