JOB TITLE: Client Services Officer
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and company. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Handle product recalls.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
Interested candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Incumbent is required to have at least 2 years progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Must be a female.
- Must be between ages of 22 – 25
- Ability to attend to both internal and external customers
- Must have good initiative and marketing skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages (i.e. Ms-word, Excel & Power point).
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] as Ms-word attachment indicating the position applied for as the subject.