Our client, a records management, data warehousing and document archiving company is seeking to engage an experienced candidate for the role of a Chief Operations Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible the overall operation of the organisation across various cadres and designations.
The Chief Operations Officer will play the strategic role of ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the organization runs smoothly to improve productivity and efficiency.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of departmental and organizations goals; specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Review financial statements and data; also utilize financial data to improve profitability
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Manage customer service by planning and supporting sales and marketing activities.
- Plan the use of human resources by recruiting and placement of required staff and delegating tasks and accountabilities
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Relevant first degree
- Minimum of 10 years working experience
- Certification in project management is an added advantage
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication and persuasive skills
- Good decision making skills
- Conflict management
- Excellent creative thinking and decision making skills
- Indepth knowledge of markets and changing business environment
- A high level of commercial awareness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply