Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
MS Chief Operating Officer : LTE Managed Services
The purpose of the role Managed Services Chief Operating Officer (MSCOO) is to manage activities carried out within Managed Services. This involves presales support, management of staff, ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed contracts (follow-up on set KPIs), involvement (or responsibility) in budget activities and working on improving the organizational efficiency, processes and methods within the relevant area.
Managed Services Africa covers LTE RAN, CORE and IN Networks with different service delivery requirements as per the Managed Services contract with Client.
The MSCOO is responsible for full scope of Managed Services (where applicable) contract fulfilment, including:
- Overall Operations – Operations Assurance
- Overall Network Operations Centre – NOC Manager, including Front Office and Back Office
- Operations Support
- Field Operations
- The MSCOO is responsible and a driver/facilitator for improvements within the relevant Managed Services organization and must take responsibility for any changes introduced to the organisation, processes and methods that may have an effect on the supplied service quality with respect of meeting contracted scope (including quality).
Required Education and Experience
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Business Administration or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
- LTE/Alcatel Experience is an added advantage.
- Having at least 10 years’ experience on network operations, planning or engineering. At least 3 years of experience from Customer Services within the Telecom industry
- Demonstrated ability to deliver P&L results successfully in a major services division or company, and ability to drive business development
- Proven Business awareness and successful customer relation experience.
- Must be fluent in English
- Has work experience as a CTO from a operator.
- Leadership experience of organizations with significant size and complexity” and leadership of change management programs
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.