Anchor Insurance Company Limited a General Insurance Company with over 25 years operations in the country, is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Position: Chief Internal Audit
In discharging his job responsibilities, the Chief Internal Auditor shall:
- Formulates a comprehensive Internal Audit Plan, direct and co-ordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services iii alignment with the corporate strategy and key objectives of the company.
- Evaluates arid provides reasonable assurance or otherwise that risk management, internal control, arid governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization objectives and goals to be met.
- Coordinates the review of accounting records to ensure proper and accurate records are kept, and ensure adherence to policies, procedures other regulatory requirements and provides recommendations for improvement in organizational performance.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or in any other relevant discipline
- Professional Qualification ACA, ACCA, ANAN and any other relevant professional qualifications.
- Age: 30-40years
- 10 years relevant work experience in Insurance industry out of which 5 years must be in senior management level.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons should forward their CVs in Microsoft word with a scanned passport photograph on the top right corner of the CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Chief Internal Audit Job Vacancy at Anchor Insurance Company Limited must be submitted on or before 24th of June, 2015