The International Aviation College, Ilorin is an aviation training institution established to train Pilots and other aviation professionals.
To train aviation professionals in an efficient and technologically driven manner focusing on; safety, quality, integrity, respect, excellence, accountability and diversity consistent with international standards.
Located beside the Ilorin International Airport, International Aviation College is equipped with state-of-the-art structures, contemporary training aircraft, modern hostel facilities and carefully selected members of staff from across the globe.
Although this College was initially establshed to provide Pilot Training and Aviation Short Courses, the curriculum is being broadened to include:
* Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
* Helicopter Pilot Training
* Airline Recurrent Training
* Pilot Simulator Training inflight services
* Flight Dispatch Training
* Air Traffic Controllers’ Initail and Recurrent training
Our long term objective is to be a degree awarding institution in Aviation flight Science and Administration.
Job Title: Chief Flight Instructor
- The CFI will oversee day to day running of Helicopter program and also maintain standards and also carry out checks on Instructors.
- Must have a current Instructor Rating and AB206 experience is a requirement.
- 1,500 TT, 500 Instructional, 300 of B206 an advantage.
- immediate employment
How to Apply
Contact us with your CV, we will respond with terms and conditions.