Greenfield Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Responsible to the Board of Directors for the management of day to day operations of the Company, adhering to the direction and policies established by the Board.
- Must have excellent analytical skills: good interpersonal relationship, integrity: eyes for details and sound decision making skills.
- Age: Not more than 50 years.
- Must be versed in general management with managerial and leadership abilities.
Candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent
- Certification in and/or professional membership of Health. Management and Health Insurance r ed bodies shalt be an added advantage
- ICT savvy.
- Minimum of 15 years experience post-NYSC
- Minimum of 7 years experience in senior management position in related field
- Attendance of related courses/workshop/seminars etc.
- Post graduate qualification in Management, Public Health, Health Management, Health Economics, Insurance or other related fields
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Greenfield Health Management Limited,
5B Ihiala Street,
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2016.