University Of Ilorin, Nigeria – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Civil Engineer (Structure)
- The candidate must possess a good University degree in Civil Engineering with bias for structures.
- A minimum of thirteen (13) years post graduation experience is required.
- The candidate must be registered with COREN.
- The candidate must be capable of designing major structural elements/buildings.
- The use of relevant engineering software design packages is essential.
- Candidates not proficient in this area of specialization need not apply.
Applicants are required to submit a set of their credentials and thirty-five (35) typewritten copies of their applications, giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full Name:
- Post Desired and Department:
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth and State of Origin:
- Permanent Home Address:
- Current Postal Address:
- Cell Phone Number:
- E-mail Address:
- Marital Status:
- Number of Children with Names and Ages:
- Institutions Attended (with dates):
- Pure Academic Qualifications ( with dates):
- Professional Qualifications (with dates):
- Scholarship and Prizes at University, Secondary or Technical Level only starting with the latest:
- Training Programme Attended (period of training and College, Describe Courses taken starting with the latest):
- Honours and Distinctions and Membership of learned Professional Societies (starting with the latest):
- Working Experience (General and Specific Experience with dates):
- Research Interests or Commissioned Projects
- Completed (starling with the latest):
- In Progress (List):
- List ot Publications with details of Title, Publishers, or Journals dates and pages (where applicable):
- Major Conferences and Workshop attended with paper read (starting with the latest):
- Information on Fellowship, Master’s project and Ph.d Thesis Supervised: (To include the following) starting with the latest:
- Title of Thesis
- Name of Student
- Date/Year of Commencement
- Completed Ongoing (Anticipated date of Completion)
- Sole/Collaborative Supervision
- Details of Administrative Experiences:
- Teaching Experiences:
- Service to the Community (with status and date):
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer:
- Extra Curricular Activities:
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must he requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential Reports on the applicant indicating the post desired:
Application are to be forwarded to:
University of Ilorin,