The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Chemical Plant Process Operator Job at The Candel Company Limited
Job Position: Chemical Plant Process Operator
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift managers and maintenance engineers.
- Packing and loading finished items into barrels, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery, and carrying out minor maintenance work
- Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into the machines
- Minimum of 1 year experience in packaging and processing or manufacturing environment
- National Diploma (ND) or other relevant Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) Credit including English language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Closing Date