Blue Leverage Inspection Oil and Gas Limited is an indigenous owned company it was established with the sole purpose of giving solutions to clients in the Oil and Gas Industry with high level of professionalism in line with our set goals and objectives, looking forward to absorb more skilled and dynamic Chemical Engineers in other to reach high production and service demand in Nigeria Oil and Gas industries
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Engineer
- The Chemical Engineer will be skilled in all aspects of chemical engineering including process computer simulation, development, equipment sizing and specification.
- Also have hands-on experience in making sure that standards of quality are met while analysis costs are kept as low as possible.
- Proven ability to use applied research and problem-solving skills for establishing good crude oil analysis result.
- He/She will have direct responsibility for solving the practical problems in the crude oil sampling and always use international reorganized standard for any product analysis.
- Also in overall charge of the laboratory, conducting tests on different materials in order to determine the safety, danger or capability of a certain material before any analysis is carried out.
- Working closely with process chemists and chemical technicians to ensure maximum output levels and the efficient running crude analysis.
- Will be involved full time on the collection and sampling of crude oil fractions.
- Attending all process safety reviews as necessary and making sure that all agreed recommendations are adhered to.
- Conducting experiments and calculating the amount of impurities in each sample crude fraction .
- Providing technical expertise, leadership and direction to various work groups.
- Developing strict safety guidelines are making sure they are adhered to.
- Involved in building small-scale models of the actual processing facilities.
- Reviewing and approving drawings and assembly layouts.
- Advising on which chemical analytical tool/equipment will be the most efficient.
- Supervising production lines.
- Interacting with regulatory agencies and authorized inspectors to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Estimating production cost reports for senior managers.
- Attend weekly progress meetings with other members of the development team.
- Involved in researching ways to develop new and improved chemical analysis processes.
- Participating in incident investigations.
- Preparing plant layout, equipment list, capital cost estimate and operating cost estimate.
- Developing process chemistry.
- HND/B.Sc/M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or in any related field
- Work experience : 2-5 years working experience
- Able to work in cross-functional projects.
- Experience of absorption, evaporation and electromagnetic equipment.
- Able to perform predictive and root cause analysis of problems and then initiate corrective action.
- Flexible handling a variety of tasks and shift priorities simultaneously.
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Familiarity with all process design safety requirements.
- Possessing a excellent team spirit and capable of interacting effectively with other discipline engineers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Comprehensive understanding of government and industry related rules and regulations.
- Familiar with any of this computer Aided design CHEMCAD, HAZOP and AUTOCAD.
- Extensive experience of developing industrial chemical processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th April, 2016.