Check Point Software Technologies Limited. (www.checkpoint.com), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology. Today, Check Point continues to develop new innovations based on the Software Blade Architecture, providing customers with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Channel Manager Job Vacancy At Check Point Software Technologies Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Manager
Join Check Point’s world leading sales team! At Check Point, we recognize and value the unique talents of our employees. We challenge ourselves to grow, develop and perform better and faster. We promote integrity and teamwork to give everyone an opportunity to excel.
If you want to work in a multi-cultural environment with cutting edge technology then Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be. Be a part of fast-paced growing company and explore new opportunities. Join now!
- Regularly attend End User sales appointments with Channel Partners.
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation.
- Maintain strong relationship with partners at all levels and recruit new resellers.
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports.
- Drive develop and enable Check Point channel partners.
- Create a valid business planning, execute and adjust based on market changes.
- Coordinate all the actors in these leads: Partners, distributors, marketing, etc.
- Provide sales/marketing campaign support to resellers.
- Educate and train the dedicated channels.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Result oriented and action driven.
- Good understanding of IT-Security.
- Project planning- and project management skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in the corporate channel partners.
- Proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement.
- Good understanding of Security.
- Ability to work autonomously and in virtual teams.
How to Apply
Click here to apply