Intel’s Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel’s expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
Job Industry: Sales/Marketing
Job Title: Channel Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Channel Business Development Officer at Intel Responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts.
- The Channel Business Development Officer at Intel Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
- The Channel Business Development Officer at Intel Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel’s strategic direction of: (1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long-term and (2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers.
- The Channel Business Development Officer at Intel is Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer.
- The Channel Business Development Officer at Intel Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- The Channel Business Development Officer at Intel Develop a clear understanding of Intel’s business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Information Systems or Engineering or Business.
- 7+ years or equivalent experience influencing and managing customer relationships in a technical community environment.
- A minimum of three years or equivalent experience marketing strategy knowledge with a focus on multi-national company negotiations and positioning is strongly desired.
- A minimum of three years or equivalent experience showing, promoting, and selling technical products and/or services. This includes knowledge and skills in marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Application Closing Date:
How to Apply:
Click here to Apply