Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
We serve customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. We are deeply committed to serving our community, and the company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.
Channel Account Manager
Location: Lagos Island, LAGOS, Nigeria
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions, we are looking for a Channel Account Manager to join our top-calibre team in Lagos.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Manages existing channel partners. Works with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities
- Identifies and qualifies new channel partners and regularly engaged at client facilities
- Develops, motivates and coordinates Dell sales team and Channel sales team to optimize sales execution. Skilfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of the channels needs. Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize Dell’s opportunity while meeting customer’s needs.
- Identifies opportunities for Channel Partners to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap.
- Graduate degree and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Requires relevant channel sales experience
- Lagos market industry knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership team
- Fluent English (Written and verbal)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here