Chams Plc is Nigeria’s leading identity management and transaction payments systems solution provider. Starting off as a privately owned business in 1985, we have evolved from computer and hardware maintenance to providing enterprise technology solutions in the identity management and transaction payments space to public and private sector institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Programmer
Key Responsibilities and Roles
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Investigate and efficiently advanced resolve trouble tickets and customer complaints.
- Deliver other ad hoc responsibilities assigned by the MD
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Work alongside the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support apps
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program codes
- Act as a testing resource during applicable phases of the project lifecycle (unit and integration testing)
- Ability to work with existing applications and integrate with SOA systems
- Develop software with C++ MFC to run on the terminals
- Relational Database Design with MS-SQL Server Relational Database Design with My-SQL
- Effective Documentation
- Microsoft ASP.NET (Web applications)
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture
- BITEL Terminal Application Development
- Experience building web and native apps
- Effective communication and Presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- B.Sc Engineering, Computer Science or in any related field,
- M.Sc in related field would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters to: [email protected] with the position clearly stated as the subject of the mail or the mail will be disregarded
Application Deadline 21st March, 2016.