KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a foremost multi-line Insurance Company offering a diverse range of products and services covering general and special risks, as well as life insurance.
With its strengthened corporate identity and business model, the company is positioned to play a central role in the transformation of the insurance industry in Nigeria through its established subsidiaries.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the CEO Job Vacancy At KPMG.
In line with this desire, our client is currently seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officers
Industry / Sector: Insurance
Detailed Job Description
- Reporting to the Board of Directors of the company, the Chief Executive Officer will have overall responsibility for revenue generation through critical evaluation, analysis and determination of the probability of risks in all transactions.
- He/She will also promote the growth of the company as a leading Insurance establishment.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management of the Group.
- Lead overall effort for setting strategic direction and objectives for the Group.
- Monitor risk management and overall risk profile of the Group’s business and activities.
- Function as the Chief Marketing Officer of the Company.
- Lead the resolution of group-wide issues that have strategic implications.
- Develop productive relationships with key strategic partner and stakeholders to advance the cause of the company.
- Lead and drive the formulation of group-wide policies and enforcement of their implementation for advancing group objectives.
- Architect the strategic acquisition, divestment, capital expenditure, contracting and financial structuring strategy of the Group.
- Lead and monitor Group strategic planning process.
- Monitor financial performance of the Group.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Qualification/ Professional Membership
- Have a recognised professional qualification in insurance or actuarial science or other related course with not less than ten (10) years post qualification experience in the insurance industry, seven (7) of which must be at senior management level; OR
- Have a first degree or its equivalent from a recognised University and with not less than fifteen (15) years post qualification experience, ten (10) of which must be at senior management level in the Technical Department of an insurance or reinsurance company;
- In either (i) or (ii) above, must be registered with the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN)
Skills/ Competence Requirement:
- Insurance and Industry Knowledge.
- Sales and Marketing skills.
- Risk Management Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Technical Skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Finance and Accounting.
- Financial Industry Knowledge.
- Financial Regulations Knowledge.
- Financial Standards Knowledge.
- Clients Relationship Management skills.
- Policy Development.
- Strategic Focus.
- Financial Acumen.
- Ability to motivate teams.
- Conflict resolution skills, Integrity and discretion Initiative/ Proactive.
- Analytical/ problem solving skills, Resilience, Tenacity, Integrity and Interpersonal skills.
- Communication (oral & written) skills.
- Effective interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent leadership skills, Change management skills and Detail-oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online