The Hudson Consulting Group is a business revitalization and transformational services company. Our vision is to consistently deliver our clients value that significantly exceeds expectations.
Our mission is to immerse ourselves in our clients objectives and assist them in navigating through their professional and personal challenges in achieving them.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Expert
- We need an expert that will assist to deliver the company’s marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and broadcast email.
- Implementing social media strategy for the company
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- End to end execution of marketing projects/campaigns including ideation, creation and distribution of collaterals in various online media and measurement and analysis of impact
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search SEO and PPC
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website and their online assets
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Creation and execution of sms and e-mail based marketing campaigns.
- Implement, manage and evaluate e-commerce platform of the business.
Qualification and Requirements
- A recent marketing or other relevant Polytechnic/University degree
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience, preferably within digital marketing
- Proven knowledge and experience within B2C social media campaigns
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and social media
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Passion for brand building and creation
- Discipline in execution and follow up of online campaigns for desired results
- Strong skills in online branding, social media marketing and copy writing
- Proficient use of Photoshop, MS office suite, Corel draw
- Strong written and verbal communication
Job Title: Digital Designer/Graphic Artist
- We are currently recruiting to fill the position of a Digital Graphic Designer to join the Creative Services Team, must have a high level of expertise in delivering stunning digital concepts that elevates the brand.
- Conceptualize and execute design and branding elements (email blasts, site launches, landing pages, banner ads and all other website creative assets) often with short turnaround time
- Produce, optimize and output final web-ready digital artwork
- Assist with the creation of social media assets
- Develop new ideas and articulate artistic rationale to support creative concepts and direction
- Must be able to design within the brand’s identity and maintain consistency of design across each project
- Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work produced and executed is consistent, cohesive and stays on-brand
- Adherence to project calendars and willingness to coordinate with interdepartmental team members.
- B.Sc/HND in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must have a strong ability to design with a fashion/luxury aesthetic
- Ability to manage expectations, set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be extremely detail-focused
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment
- Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment
- Proficiency with Photoshop/illustrator/Indesign/Corel Draw
- Art Direction for E-commerce shoots a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a plus.
Job Title: Software Engineer
- We currently have a vacancy for a self-driven, passionate and results focused Software Engineer to be part of our specialist team that will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing web and cloud scripting/programming projects whilst providing strong back end programming support for web designers and graphic artists focused on building cloud solutions for mobile, tabs, desk tops and other interface devices.
- You will have to work in an agile environment, collaborating with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate about technology and results driven.
The successful applicant will have:
- Software application development skills with a minimum of 5 years specific experience with design and implementation of large and complex business applications
- Specific and detailed knowledge on the theory and practice of software engineering, backend cloud and web software engineer including Mobile Application Development.
- A strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle, pHp script, MYSQL and Postgress programming
- Experience in multiple software languages, e.g. J2EE/Java, C++ and Python
- Experience in major portal products and technologies, e.g. AJAX, JSON, XML/XSLT, JSP, Hibernate and Spring
- Experience in industry standards and best practice in software architecture and design
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Coupled with your technical ability, you will possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical leadership and negotiation skills are essential.
Job Title: Digital Writer and Blogger
- We are a rapidly expanding tech support company that focuses on mobile strategy, creative design, and development seeking a talented conceptual & motivated Writer/Content Producer who will create compelling and persuasive copy that will promote the organizations goals and objectives to expand our creative existence by utilizing skills in writing, editing, social media, advertising, and internet content.
The Content Writer will contribute to the company’s social media campaigns for clients, from copywriting to strategy. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop social media and content strategies
- Create and curate content for social media postings, including copywriting
- Draft company’s website deck slides, SlideShare, corporate framework, talking points and key messages
- Assist in managing social media platforms to protect and enhance the company’s reputation
- Contribute to the content creation processes and tasks, including concept creation, writing, proofreading, editing, routing and publishing to different internal and external communication vehicles
- New business development, including pitch presentations, RFP responses, lead generation and networking
- Thorough understanding of the importance of data and ability to analyze trends and respond with solutions
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent writing, editing, interviewing, research and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of internet content development , social media, and marketing/fundraising principles
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office with ability to learn new software
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective rapport with staff and outside public
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a high-energy, creative team
- Strong ability to work effectively in an independent, remote setting
- Ability to be flexible, consistently meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed
Application Deadline 19th February, 2016.