Save the Children is a leading international organization helping children in need around the world. First established in the UK in 1919, separate national organizations have been set up in more than twenty-eight countries, sharing the aim of improving the lives of children through education, health care and economic opportunities, as well as emergency aid in cases of natural disasters, war and conflict.
In Nigeria, Save the Children has been working since 2001. The early focus was on getting children actively involved in shaping the decisions that affect their lives. Today, Save the Children is working in seven federal states – Zamfara, Yobe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi and Kaduna – focusing on providing basic healthcare and protecting children.
Save the Children is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
- Logistics Officer
- Adolescent, Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) Advisor
- National Strategy Development Consultant for Ending Child Marriage
- Humanitarian Deputy Operations Manager
- Consultant – Terms of Reference for Development of Nutrition Operational Plans in WINNN Implementing Local Government Areas in Kebbi and Katsina State
- Social Accountability Coordinator
- Deputy Project Manager
- Humanitarian Deputy Team Leader