Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Medical Representative
Reporting to: Regional Manager (South West)
Duration of contract: 2 years
Probationary period: 6 months
- Achieve maximum sales, profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the MSION’s product/s and related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Achieve set commercial sales / objectives / target for assigned territory.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers of MSION through a relationship-based approach.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential and follow-up approach.
- Monitor competitions and provide updates on competitive activities and advice and report to management through supervising sales coordinator.
- Keep proper and up-to-date record of customers’ purchases and payments.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- MSION resource management: ensure MSION allocated resources are used to identify advantages and match with MSION’s products/services (build patronage & loyalty).
- Time management: maximizing the Return on Time Investment
- Develop good knowledge of MSION product/s and services.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in understanding how MSION product/s best suit their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Make in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
Qualification / Requirements / Experience (Essential)
- A university Degree in Biological Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing.
- A minimum of one year of sales or related experience or training in pharmaceutical or health care / NGO sector.
- Experience or proven ability to be a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to manage a high level workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good detailing orientation
- Able to organize small and large scale events.
- Proactive; ability to work on one’s own and as an integral part of a team.
- Confident and professional.
- Analytical focus – strong detail orientation and numerate.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders; sensitive to a multicultural environment and the communications needs that accompany these.
Job Title: Driver/Admin Assistant
Duration of contract: 2years
Reporting to: Logistics/Fleet Officer
Probation Period: 6months
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include:
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
- To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
- To ensure that all keys are safely kept in the key box.
- To run project vehicles as appointed by the Logistics/Fleet Officer or any other Manager.
- To keep daily record of vehicle mileage and fuel purchase vouchers
- To collect weekly itinerary from the Logistics/Fleet Officer
- To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
- Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
- Make sure vehicle particulars are up-to-date before any journey.
- To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times by using the daily check list.
- To report all damages to Logistics/Fleet Officer for necessary action.
- To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics/Fleet Officer.
- To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate or higher.
- Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
- English and local languages
- Capacity to work as a team member
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience driving a Toyota Dyna Truck
- Holder of a clean and valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of the road network in the country
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by email with CV and Suitability statement as a single attachment to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the Job Title/Location and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Thursday, 12th May, 2016.