Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Manager Concrete, Asphalt & Earthworks
Job ID: 132
- Management of laboratories in the division CES, District Abuja.
- Quality control and construction Technological support.
- Managing a team of local employees.
- Responsible for the laboratory equipment, as well as maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Quality assurance acc. ISO 9001 certified.
- Selection and testing of external suppliers of building materials.
- Optimization of materials and products.
- Organization, partial operation and monitoring of quarries, concrete and asphalt mixing plants.
- Construction materials tester, engineer or civil engineer with min. 5 years of professional experience abroad.
- Experience in Erd – and road construction, constructive Ingenierbau, building construction.
- Good German and English, spoken and written
- Experience in dealing with international regulations (mainly English and German)
- Computer skills (Office applications).
- Advanced Concrete technological knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge required in asphalt technology.
- A performance-based compensation and expatriation allowances at lower tax burden
- An interesting activity in an experienced international team
- An accommodation is furnished in proprietary Camps
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position