Canon Europe is a subsidiary of Canon Inc. of Japan, a world-leading innovator and provider of imaging solutions.
Canon is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Account Manager – Nigeria B2C – IT Channel
Position ID #: 8000
Location: Nigeria (all locations)
Job Category: Sales
Job Level: Manager
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for a dedicated channel(s).
- Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of Canon Products who purchases Canon products from Canon’s designated distributors (business partners) and will be responsible for: Channel Penetration, Demand Generation, Brand Visibility and Enhance Canon MASH in the country.
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Channel, Account and Competition Mapping.
- Establish Tier 2 contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Tier 2 partner (Account Decision Makers).
- Introduce Canon Products at the account utilizing the relationship established with T2 dealer.
- Product training to Tier 2 Salesmen and Merchandisers.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and the Tier 1 partner.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marcom team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the Channel Partner program in the country with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, development of localized POS materials and display stands.
- Propose, and Support PMs / BDMs in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What We Ask
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it.
- We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning:
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of market environments – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential.
You will need:
- Drive for results
- Focus on the customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Negotiate & Influence
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position