CAMRIS is a growing international development and research firm with experience working in more than 80 countries. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world.
CAMRIS applies a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients.
At CAMRIS, “finding a better way” is our constant mantra. We know that the people we work with face ever-increasing demands and oft en feel relentless pressure to do more with less. We’re deliberately structured to help our customers find smarter, faster, more flexible ways to adapt. Our lean, nimble structure means we can cost-effectively customize solutions based on what our customers really need instead of relying on what’s already on the shelf. And we can be more agile and responsive to changing requirements because our business approach and philosophy are never mired in one way of doing things.
The following job vacancies are available at CAMRIS International
- Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Health – Nigeria
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for Systems
- Chief of Party – PEPFAR, Nigeria
- Financial and Administrative Manager, Nigeria
- Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor, Nigeria
- Senior M&E/Deputy Chief of Party, Nigeria
- Chief of Party, Nigeria