Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are very passionate about our people. We believe that the quality of software applications is extremely dependent on the processes employed in building the applications. Same principle applies with our people; we believe very strongly in placing the right people in the right seats on our bus as our overall success is dependent on the quality of the people we hire.
We put our beliefs to work by employing a rigorous recruiting process (that involves Aptitude tests, HR Interview, and Technical Interview) to find the BEST candidates, coupled with hands-on training that is based on real life scenarios within “live” projects.
SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINEE PROGRAM
Our Software Testing Trainee Program is a unique opportunity for you to INVEST in your future by allowing us to expose you to the world of software testing and to prepare you for a consulting/freelance opportunity with our company.
This $6,000 Training Opportunity is offered freely to candidates selected based on the aforementioned criteria.
Please note the following:
- THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT. YOU WILL BE TRAINED TO BECOME A FREELANCE OR CONSULTING SOFTWARE TESTER WHO TEZZA CAN RECRUIT TO WORK ON PROJECTS THAT SPAN 1 MONTH – 2 YEARS IN DURATION.
- YOU ARE NOT PAID DURING YOUR TRAINING PERIOD. TEZZA WILL PAY FOR YOUR LUNCH DURING YOUR TRAINING.
- YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO PAY FOR THE TRAINING. IT IS FREE AND YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO WORK FOR OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WITH YOUR NEWLY ACQUIRED SKILL SETS. THE ONLY REQUEST IS THAT YOU ALLOW TEZZA TO REPRESENT YOU DURING YOUR JOB SEARCH.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A 95% PLACEMENT RATE FOR OUR TRAINEES. 95% OF THOSE WE TRAIN END UP GETTING PLACED AT A CLIENT SITE WITHIN 1 TO 90 DAYS AFTER TRAINING.
- Identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items
- Review test documentation (scripts/software details) to ensure test instructions are clear prior to commencing testing
- Review defects found with the Test Team Leader and/or Project Test Lead
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider platform defects/issues (software/hardware) which may impact on the testing of the software
- Attend test planning meetings, as required to minimise problems experienced during testing
- Participate in ongoing projects and initiatives ensuring that the team processes and procedures are in line with the wider department objectives.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of First degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic is an added advantage
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
Job Title: Test Lead
The Test Lead role performs planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities on small, medium to large scale projects. The role assures conformity to Tezza’s and Clients’ testing practices and standards across all project as well as coordinating cross portfolio interactions and dependencies.
This role working with Project Management (Test Managers or Project Managers), Application Development and multiple test teams, manages the analysis, design, planning and execution of testing for major corporate projects and initiatives. They lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites and thus they must demonstrate knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and techniques to enable them manage daily workload of Test Analysts and give direction.
Level of Scope
- Assignments will be tactical in nature
- Form a working relationship with the clients within which you have responsibility.
- Develop Test Plans for projects within your divisions and feed those into the project plans of the customer’s larger projects.
- Ensure suitable resources are scheduled to the testing projects to allow the testing of those projects to occur within the required time-frames.
- Work from Functional Specifications to ensure appropriate Test Scripts are prepared which cover the testing requirements of a project, and which will test the software to agreed guidelines.
- Manage testing resources to ensure accurate and precise execution of the Test Scripts and ensure documentary evidence is produced and recorded in the agreed format.
- Verify defects are effectively recorded, communicated and understood
- Ensure appropriate test environments are established and maintained.
- Develop a network of internal and external contacts to improve technical knowledge and improve communication channels.
- Produce appropriate documentation for reporting the progress of all software testing in a clear and concise format.
- Communicate effectively with the Test Managers, identifying and escalating issues in a timely manner, ensuring full details are obtained.
- Spend some of your time acting as a Software Tester, writing Test Scripts and executing those Test Scripts, either under your own direction or that of another Test Team Lead.
- Coordinate defect triage meetings for all test phases
- Mentor and provide guidance to testers
- Analyze and ensure test results and changes/defect are reflected in the test case and test cases are updated appropriately based on resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Job Title: Java/.Net Application Developer
Looking for an experienced Software Developer with at least 3+ years of technical experience or as an architect/programmer in the defined technologies.
Basic Requisite Skills
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor,
- Ability to listen and proffer quality solutions
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Initiative to work independently.
- Ability to transfer knowledge
Duties & Responsibilities
- Business networking implementation.
- Provide final Level support on implemented solutions
- Provide 3rd level support for platform based solutions under purview before final escalation to vendor/OEM.
- Ensure compliance of team members with all change management, SDLC and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in the support of existing functionality, requested changes, projects, and in the development of new functionalities
- Contribute to research goals and build on and refine appropriate outline ideas for the evaluation, development, demonstration and implementation of research
- Cultivate, disseminate, and enforce functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices.
- Identify and manage the resources necessary for all stages (planning, design estimation, execution) of systems development projects to ensure technical, financial and quality targets are met.
- Monitor and report on the progress of systems development projects, using appropriate quality assurance processes to ensure that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards, methods and procedures.
- Knowledge transfer to team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should Click Here to Apply