Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is an end to end assets mangers and trust services providers with presence in three locations which cut across Lagos, Port -Harcourt and Abuja. An award winner of the Global Credit Rating (GCR) for outlook stability in the Nigerian Financial service sector for three years consecutively 2013, 2014 & 2015. Sterling Assets is a customer centric financial service firm and our goal is to exceed clients expectation whilst adding value to our employees who helps in achieving this objective.
Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Leasing Marketing Executive
Job Field: Sales & Marketing
- Attracts new client for the firm through marketing of all the company’s products via operating lease services, car and equipment rental services, fleet management etc
- Market lease services ranging short and long term contracts.
- Ensure clientele relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing clientele base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with clients and ability to manage difficult clients.
- Work closely with operations department on business transactions of new and existing clients
- Perform operation duties like driver management to further help improve efficiency and retain clients
- Ensure proper documentation of all transactions and other leasing agreement
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Number of new customers/clients acquired on a monthly basis.
- Number of target met (Financial)
- Visible increase/impact on client’s business.
- Timely collation and submission of customer documentation
- Timeliness in submitting sales/ marketing report
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline. Professional qualification(s) in sales/marketing will be added advantage.
- Applicant must have undergone good numbers of training with ELAN
- Minimum of Six (6) years cognate industry experience, at least three (3) of which should be as Lead, Sales & Marketing in a top notch leasing company.
- Previous experience in leasing business (Operating Lease) is essential especially with a vehicle leasing company
Skills & Competencies:
- Sound relationship skills
- Sound presentation skills
- Time management
- Prioritizing & Coordinating skills
- Teachable and Adaptable
- Integrity/Impeccable character.
- Ability to multitask
- Highly flexible.
- Physical & Mental alertness.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Charismatic personality/Good carriage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only applicant with at least 3 years’ experience as Leasing Marketer should apply.
Application Deadline 9th June, 2016.