CardinalStone is a full service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos Nigeria. The firm began operations in June 2008 and is currently registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager and Broker/Dealer. CardinalStone Securities Limited is the licensed Stockbroking subsidiary of CardinalStone Partners
Job Title: Retail Sales Analyst
Please note: You are required to include a cover letter as the first page of your CV
- Sell the firm’s products
- Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income from retail clients.
- Managing relationship for these clients in a manner that maximizes revenues.
- Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
- Entertain and build personal client relationships.
- Develop strategies to increase profitability.
- Keep abreast of market conditions.
- Support management in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
- Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
- Sell of IPO/secondary offerings to clients.
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
- Strong organizational and social skills
- High energy level
- Use of Bloomberg terminal and other analytical tools
- Passion for stocks and the broader markets
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Relationship building skills and confidence
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Excellent command of the English language
- Effective and efficient at problem solving
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Great communication skills (oral and listening)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply