Capital Club Lagos is Nigeria’s first 5-star private business and social club. The Club is conveniently located in the heart of Victoria Island, an affluent area of Lagos Island.
The Capital Club has lounges, dining rooms, bedrooms, spacious rooftop terraces, bars, private meeting rooms, outdoor bar and dining, a cigar lounge, and a rooftop garden. The Club is designed to meet the demands of those from the top echelons of business, finance and government, those who are powering the city’s growth and turning Lagos into ‘the magnet of West Africa’.
Capital Club is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Club Controller
- Develop policies to control and coordinate accounting, auditing, budgets, taxes and related activities and records; develop, establish and administer procedures and systems pertaining to financial matters.
- Evaluate operating results in terms of costs, revenues, budgets, policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities.
- Supervise the staffing, scheduling, training and professional development of department members.
- Prepare financial statements, forecasts and analyses for all administrative and managerial functions.
- Maintain all accounting records; develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information.
- A qualified accountant.
- 10 years business experience ideally in both professional and corporate sides of accounting work with demonstrable track record of excellence and achievement and impeccable professional and personal references.
- Strong interest in, understanding of and broad experience in IT systems and MICROS or other systems an advantage.
- Pleasant out-going personality who motivates and builds teams and sets high standards.
- Uncompromising attitude to integrity, accuracy and high presentation standards is a Must.
- Previous experience in company with a multiple offices or a regional MNC role an advantage.
- Prior experience in a hotel, hospitality or perhaps a leisure business with several thousand customers, 365 day transactions and large payroll required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply