Heartland Alliance International Nigeria, a services based human rights organization, is currently recruiting to fill the positions listed below:
Job Title: Capacity Advisor
Location: Akwa Ibom
- The Capacity Advisor serves as the focal point for the capacity building of local partners and organizational development.
- Providing support to the program staff of the local partners through trainings, program coordination and management and effective communication in a right based environment.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- First Degree in Medical Science, Management and Social Science
- Advanced Degree in Public Health or Social Science
- Experience in Project design, implementation, M&E and report writing
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Must be capable of independently developing work plans and implementing the duties described above.
- Ability to speak local language
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Supervisory experience in health program management
- At least four years experience working with USG or other donor funded project
- Experience working with in collaboration with local partners, NGOs and CBOs
- Experience in HlV/AIDS Advocacy, prevention, STI management and or care is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: [email protected]
- Let Your full name and the position for which you are applying be the subject of your email. Candidates must be available for immediate employment.
- Do not contact the listed email address with other enquiries; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 5pm, 16th December, 2015.