CAMRIS International is a growing international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services.
With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
Job Title: Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor
CAMRIS International, a member of PGRDG, seeks a qualified Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Adviser candidate for an upcoming multi-year USAID-funded contract with the overall goal of The Learning Program is for USAID/Nigeria to become a premier practitioner of program monitoring and evaluation with an embedded learning and adaptive culture which ensure Mission activities strategically align with USAID/Nigeria’s CDCS development objectives. The ultimate expected results are to strengthen USAID’s M&E system, to enhance M&E capacity of local entities, to improve accountability and the use of empirical evidence for programming, learning and adapting, and to maintain strategic alignment with the Development Objectives outlined in the Mission’s CDCS.
The Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor will:
- Provide leadership, guidance and overall direction to the Mission’s collaboration, learning and adapting efforts.
- The advisor will plan and state organizational reflection and learning opportunities, such as special studies, after action reviews, and partners’ meetings, organizational learning surveys to facilitate overall CDCS implementation.
- Progressively responsible, professional-level experience in organizational or action learning, development and/or knowledge management;
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in interpreting monitoring and evaluation analysis and subsequently developing and leading collaboration, learning and adapting programs among various stakeholders in international development contexts,
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal presentation, and facilitation skills applied within multi-cultural
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- The Advisor will assist with incorporating research design and methodologies in the application of learning to project design and management.
- S/he will work with the Program Office to guide iterative course corrections and ensure ongoing and evolving alignment of the portfolio with Mission Strategy.
- S/he will work with the Program Office and Mission management to refine and implement the Mission’s learning agenda and CLA strategy, e-sharing and learning tools, to include outcome mapping.
- S/he will assist in the re-orientation of key staff’s “activity” orientation to holistic program management and to foster peer and cross- learning techniques and opportunities.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree or higher in one or more fields related to organizational learning or development assistance such as public, business or development administration, knowledge management, political science, economics, development studies or closely related, inter-disciplinary fields;
Nigerian nationals are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply