NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Call Center Agent Vacancy at NCR Corporation
Job Position: Call Center Agent
Summary & Key Area of Responsibility
- Agents – They are the first point of contact and can, through proper training and initiatives, deliver on multiple objectives through call resolution and efficient handling of customer issues. Apart from this they are the chain that bridge customer and field engineers.
- Workforce Planners – Ensure that scheduling matches workload. Their management can impact quality, efficiency, accessibility and other key objective
- Applies knowledge of problem routing, tracking and escalation procedures; Applies knowledge of data entry software applications and related desktop tools.
- Accepts and routes calls; Gathers problem information and records data in desktop tools.
- Monitors incident status and escalates cases that are not resolved in a specific time frame.
- Clearly understand the deliverables of managed services for each customer and contribute proactively so as to accomplish goal of customer satisfaction; Suggest ways and means to motivate / improve vendor performance
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies; Assist in special product-related issues as needed.
- Proactively notify customers of all problems within SLA guidelines; Remotely resolve incidents within their capability.
- Work with other Support Specialists in order to coordinate and quickly resolve customer issues; provide regular updates to customers as efforts for resolution progress.
- Document all actions taken to resolve incidents in D1; Ensure the correct and timely closure and completion of all incidents in D1. This position is accountable for continuously receiving and handling high volumes of incidents
- Position may require rotation in work hours, weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours, as needed, to accommodate 24/7 operations; Position involves prolonged periods of PC and telephone usage
- Suggest improvements and take preventive measures to consistently improve quality services rendered to our clients.
- Have regular, interactive feedback calls with operational team of customers to improve quality of deliverables within SLA
- Act as single point of contact for NCR Financial customers with Incident Management Services.
- Take ownership of service request from customers and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of problems
- Monitor ATM networks for NCR’s ATM monitoring customers
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to maximize user productivity; escalate both internally and externally, when required, according to defined escalation paths.
- Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through feedback and other developmental approaches.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, mails and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards.
- B.Sc / HND in Science and Engineering related field
- 1-3years of related experience
- General knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Basic knowledge of call management and network/ATM monitoring applications
- Customer service experience will be an added advantage.
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine) experience will be added advantage
- Must possess good communication skills, written and spoken
- Keyboard proficiency and understanding of Windows-based applications/tools; knowledge of Microsoft applications is compulsory
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online