Office Everything brought to you by United Technical Projects (Nigeria) Limited, gives you a choice of world class paper, stationery, computer and other office equipment related products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Generating leads for the company.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Proficiency in the use of social media.
- Ability to multi task.
- Experience in call center is preferred with minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]stating the position as subject of mail.
Note: Any mail received not in this format will be disregarded.
Application Deadline 6th November, 2015.