Calabar Microfinance Bank is an integrated financial service institution with a hard earned reputation for excellent financial business practices and a goal of fostering wealth creation by supporting and promoting business and entrepreneurial development among the economically/entrepreneurially “Active poor” and under-banked population. With its Corporate Headquarters at No. 72 Egerton Street, Calabar.
Calabar Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Roles & Responsibilities
- Winning of new accounts
- Processing loan applications
- Collection of loan repayments
- Rendition of daily returns
- Loan disbursement and monitoring
- Deposit mobilization
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- OND/HND/BSC in Banking, Accounting
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Deposit Marketing or other related fields
- Minimum of 1 year cognate experience in a Microfinance Bank is an added advantaged
- High Computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send cover letter, CV’s, quoting job position to: email@example.com
Calabar Microfinance Bank Limited,
72 Egerton Street,
Cross River State.
- You should be based in Calabar or know the city very well.
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2016.