GOOD PEOPLE. GOOD NETWORKS. GOOD BUSINESS. At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms recruitment industry our business.
Job Title: CA Tools Engineer
- Assist in developing and maintaining tool infrastructure including ITSM, ITOM and Workplace enablement toolset.
Hands-on responsibility over the monitoring & control system of infrastructure and applications including CA ITSM suite, CA Spectrum Console and other monitoring tools, scripts, MS SCCM & SCOM, etc.
- Responsible for the ongoing activities of the monitoring & control tools: installations, upgrades and maintenance, troubleshooting, technical escalation and relevant vendors relationship.
- Responsible to configure the M&C tools including ongoing inspections and constant improvements.
- Develop scripts, reports and other solutions for monitoring
- Reduce false alarms and support alert analysis.
Provides 7×24 support on a rotating schedule.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Familiar with CA ITSM toolset to implement, design and consulting.
- Familiar with at least one or more of VMware/Cisco/Microsoft/Redhat/IBM/Oracle toolset or Open Source IT Operation (ITOM) tool suite to monitor performance, capacity and health check such as Puppet, Nagios, Zabbix.
- ITILv3 certification is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Candidate with five (5) years relevant experience will be considered Subject Matter Experts or team lead.
Bank working background is advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply